Friday, March 04, 2005

Other farewells

I don't remember whether I recorded it here or not, but back in December amidst all the chaos leaving the house, I had a rather enlightening conversation with my younger bro.

For a year I had blamed my parent's ambivilance on my wife and her manipulations. Turned out my little bro was behind it all, he accidently tipped his hand in that conversation. I was both sickened and livid. It was bad enough he knew what I was dealing with.. I'm a big boy. More importantly he knew/saw what it was all doing to my daughter. He left her in harms way, and all for the sake of money. One day I hope he chokes on it.

I haven't spoken to him since, I have ignored his requests to meet and discuss the matter, as far as I was concerned there was nothing further to discuss. Being the arrogant little shit that he is, he couldn't just leave it at that. He left a rather foul voice message on my cell yesterday, then as usuall wussed out and would not return my calls.

So. I did what any writer does.. wrote him a letter. The shortlist of people who can kiss my ass grows.

In other news

I took this pic yesterday for my profile on Gay . com - upon entering the chatroom it caused a shark bait like responce... SWEET. Well, it was until the 20th chat window opened up and I was loosing track of whom I was hot for LOL!

I can't multi task.