Friday, March 18, 2005

Bah!

I am still in the dark as to what is going on with the charges against my X, this makes day 9. At this point she no doubt feels secure that nothing over and above the PPO is coming, which will make her all the more furious if/when they do finally take action. I tried all afternoon to reach the prosecutors office and was repeatedly parked on hold until the call was disconnected. Welcome to the system.

The X has already violated the PPO, she has been trying to get my daughter to see her - she knows fucking well the PPO extends to her, and she is simply trying to see how far she can push me I am sure. I'm holding off in hopes they will pick her up today, if it hasn't happened by 4:00 PM I am changing her number again. I could I suppose be a prick and report her for calling at all - but I don't want to represent as being petty, and would just like these idiots to do their job. I have been pretty much off work since this happened, and I need to be back to work on Monday - even Satan has his limits.

I've curtailed all romantic quests as well, poor Matt thinks I have dumped him despite my best efforts to reasure him. I just don't feel comfortable with the prospect I may drag an innocent party into danger. Last night I had a car follow me all the way from the gym to the entrance to my apartment.. I spent half the trip gropeing around in my truck for something to swing. It slowed as I moved to the left turn lane.. sort of like he couldn't make up his mind what to do - then pulled past me. It was too dark to see the driver, and all I could think was this is it - in my mind I pictured the bullets blasting through the glass. Then I just sat there.. feeling sort of stupid. I'm puting my attorney on this today.

I want to fly away.