Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Cliff hanger

Days spent on pins and needles waiting for the charges to get leveled, still nothing. I have arrainged for my daughter to be hidden away, she leaves tonight. I want to cry just thinking about having to send her away, but I just cant take any chances. I'll sleep better knowing she is out of harms way.

I spoke to the prosecutor for the county yesterday, she told me the felony assault is going ahead and they are looking at a possible attempted murder charge, then told me that they will have to give her a personal bond because she has almost no criminal history - accept the drug charges from last year. I told her that left us sitting ducks, she said well if she comes near you she will spend the rest of the trial behind bars..

My next of kin will no doubt rejoice.