Saturday, March 05, 2005

Lets get it on..

I feel really up these days, everything used to scare me, I used to worry about every detail of my life.. I'm learning that some things are just unaffected by my concern, which has left me feeling more in control than I've ever been. Does that make sense?

I feel like I am growing into this new skin, feeling things, seeing things differently than I ever did before. No I am not on drugs.. shuddup. Lord, dare I say it? I am at peace with me.

I met a lot of really hot sweet guys lately, even my own tall dark 25 year old Mattyliscious. I'm less than 24 hrs. from a decree, I am not seeing a downside even though I am working harder and harder to keep it all going. I'm so afraid, I've not been happy like this before, and I am scared to close my eyes at night for fear something will explode in my face with the coming of the next day.

It's been said "Be careful what you wish for you may get it." - What if what you wished for really WAS what you wanted?