Sunday, March 27, 2005

Where to begin..

I'm out of hiding. After nearly two weeks of pins and needles I have decided that there is no way I can keep running, she will only find me again anyway. Last week she was arraigned on charges, and during the booking they found another warrant in another city and shipped her over there post haste. She bonded out on that and back to our fair town for her date with the law - which turned out to be more of a brief interlude.. she was out by 5 as suspected.

While she was there she apparently had enough time to chat with my middle son, and send him back with some veiled threats. She crossed the line. What kind of person plants her kids in the middle of her next wave of nasty. I am forever amazed I survived all this time with her.

I'm done letting her knock my world off it's axis.

I have been dodging Matty, behaving like a schoolboy.. he is away at his folks for the holiday, when he comes back we have to have a serious talk.. I would never do anything to hurt him, but I think the time has come to cool it between us for a while.

A night to remember

After an afternoon with my little guy.. get your mind out of the gutter - I had plans to go to my first club with my truly FABULOUS guy. I couldn't have chosen a more charming stud to go clubbing with, although I wound up arriving way late because my little guy's mom didn't show up to get him and I had to drop him off.

Sexy Mod was ultra sweet about my late arrival at Pronto, we left there post haste and headed to Q. After a few chilly moments in line, we squeezed our way through the gaggle of men, got a couple cosmos on the way, and found a place to stand and take it all in. Sexy Mod was really sweet, I know he wanted to dance but he stayed with me - I was just glued in place LOL! I was such a geek.

I promised him next time we would arrive early and ply me with enough booze to get me on the dance floor, I am way more inhibited around men.. not sure why that is. Sexy Mod knew I was sort of knocked out by it all, I couldn't have had a more wonderful guy for my first time out. It helped too that he was looking ultra hot and as the guys fluttered around him he made introductions.. it is a cool thing to arrive with a hella sexy man at your side when hitting a gay club for the first time.

The contenders came and went and he never gave them an inch, the man has amazing restraint..they were all way hot. But Sexy Mod has reached the point where he has moved past all that, and he is looking for that part inside of them.. why is it men are so reluctant to show who they are inside? Sexy Mod brushed them off - looks alone won't impress him. *sigh* I feel so callow and silly sometimes when I am with him. I haven't reached his level yet.

I hoped I was not dragging him down with my constant online flirting, he is always ribbing me about my online activities - he seemed so sad last night as we chatted.. But this morning something utterly unexpected unfolded.. I've been such an ignorant, thoughtless fool.