Monday, March 21, 2005

Mondays suck.
Or is it Sunday sucks and bleeds into the innocent Monday. I got guilted into dinner at my Mother's yesterday. Tiffany came down with something (ha) and I got stuck facing the musac alone. *sigh* "She means well." Got back and laid down for a second.. Matt had called, I was just too wrecked to move, went face down in the pillow and stayed there.

Today at noon I got a call from the detectives, they were phoning the X to let her know she is charged with assault with a dangerous weapon, and felony assault. She has an appointment to turn herself in on Wednesday.. YES, you read this right. Apparently one can phone in assault charges and set appointments for capture. Huzzah!

I took Tiffany to get her nails done and she is back into hiding at least till Wednesday. I had several blocked ID calls after talking to the detective, my X is not stupid. Got the final estimate on my truck as well - $3,300.00 that I am quite certain I will never see from her.

On the upside I'm told that Kevlar vests are all the rage. YAY!