Monday, March 14, 2005

Boy kisses

Matty wasn't mad.. not even a little. I am going to have to be careful with this one, he is definite boyfriend material. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I don't think I am anywhere near being ready to commit. He is a gorgeous guy, well built, 6' 5", lips that make me all kindsa hot, dark bedroom eyes.. mmmmm. I love to talk with him, he makes me smile - and he thinks I'm all that. But he is very young, and while it may not be an issue now, it's a given it will be later. I'm content to enjoy now.

The loon is still on the loose, and if they don't have a real snappy answer as to why, I may be retaining Jeffrey Fieger and suing them into the next millennium. I've established through my sources that she knows I am pressing charges, and if they don't lock her up this will no doubt just add fuel to what is already an inferno.

It is bad enough to have to endure the cynical looks from the cops that showed up at the scene, that aww the big strong man can't handle his woman thing. But it isn't just me they have left unprotected here, and that pisses me off to no end.

My daughter is in more danger here than even I am, as she knows the one thing in this world that would destroy me would be loosing her. I've made arrangements to move her to her girlfriends uncles, her girlfriend is going to keep her company. I just cant take any chances.

It infuriates me that even out of my life this shrew is still encroaching on my freedom. No one should have to live in fear.