Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Blog of the day

Ajax in the City is one of my shiny new links, and with an almost poetic writing style he leaves you craving Greek. Besides, anyone who can think on the fly when dispensing sage advise to good friends is always a valuable asset! Olive oil eh?

Things that made me giggle today..
I was reading that there may be a "Real World" Detroit in the mix, I don't usually follow this stuff but this should be good.. I wonder what the producers will do when cast mates start calling in bored? Oh I suppose if you got drunk enough anyplace might be fun.. better clear some space at Cassa Del Betty - or at least be ready to catch the castmates when they start flinging themselves off of buildings.

Hilarious.. given my inexplicable gravitational pull to guys of college age, I could be MTV's next blur!! HAHAHAHA!!! Yikes. Tell me THAT would not be bloody good fun. Still it might distract from the boredom! Course they would have to have a second blur team to keep my X covered... It would definitely change the face of reality television forever!!

I am predicting a bigger than ever amount of in house squabbling, as this area pretty much flatlines at the stroke of midnight, and the only other action they may find save the club scene, an occasional car jacking, and getting the tires and wheels replaced on their cars, will be the traffic barricade gauntlet- and trust if that doesn't have them ready to kill each other nothing will.

I think I have lived here way too long.