Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Blog(s) of the day

Bradford, also editor at Queerty ..Hmm think of the gay blogosphere as the "Valley of the Dolls", Bradford would be that bitchy older doll character Helen Larson, played by Susan Hayward, that got her wig tugged off by the boozy pill popping doll Neely Ohara, played by Patty Duke,Toby, of Vividblurry would be a natch for that role no?... eh I forgot where I was going with this and furthermore I am too lazy to cut and paste faces to the stills... use your imagination.

Great lines from the movie - or was it Bradford and Toby Sniping at each other?

The famous Helen Lawson/Neely battle:

Bradford: They kicked you outa Hollywood, so ya come crawling back to Broadway. Well Brooahdway doesn't go for BOOOZE and dope.

Bradford: Get out of my way, I got a man waiting for me!
Toby: Makes a change from the fags you usually hang around with.
Bradford: At least I didn't have to marry one!
Toby (after pulling off Bradford's wig): It's a wig! Her hair's as fake as she is.

Well you get the picture. All kidding aside? Fun stuff.


Went to see Jacquie yesterday, after beating my ass for having kept this secret all this time. We talked, laughed, cried.. then she agreed to get up off my chest. Suddenly this got a little less scary.

Trainer guy at the gym keeps referring to me as "Mr. Pitt" - ok, one time was sorta cute, now it's getting a little disturbing. Trainer guy, if your reading here, a simple hello is cool.

I don't normally comment on politics here, but Detroit did re-elect Kwame Kilpatrick by a narrow margin last night. Anyone attending Superbowl '06, the really HOT party will NOT be at the Mayoral Mansion, will NOT include hookers, strippers, or drugs, and that's final.