Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Blog of the day
Echeblog How to describe Marc... Substance and style, places in the heart, places in the world - AND he can COOK! Every once in a while life affords you the rare gift of meeting someone extraordinary.. even if you have never touched.

Happy Thanksgiving Ya'll!

I normally really dread the holidays.. and yet this year is different. Instead of sitting here waiting for something evil to run me over, I'm getting ready to turn a page. THAT makes this the day I realized I am really finally free. There is no one here to terrorize me, that's over. I've been trying to let go of a lot of monsters here.. forgive myself for years of guilt over things I had no control of.
My older brother died 3 years ago today.. I still just feel anger when I think about it. But I think today I am going to let that go too.

Big changes are coming.