Monday, November 14, 2005

Blog of the day
Dantallion's Cannon, a recent find, this guy has the sexiest smile, and the rest is pretty damn hot too!! Lot's to say as well, he definitely falls under the heading of guys that make you think. I love a beautiful mind.

Another fine moment compliments of Dolce & Gabbana..


Something about a hot guy with his legs in the air.

Been working my ass off at the gym the past few weeks -more so than usual, back to twice a day getting ready for another gig at the end of this month. Seems like I pass myself coming and going. Really - it pisses me off that it takes so long to make an inch, why can't we just get full body hard ons? It took forever but after blowing out both elbows I am finally able to curl 50's - ok so the whole time I am curling I want to scream like a girl.

I swear I don't see a difference but the guys tell me I am making progress. The gym is a dismal place in the morning, not much eye candy, which does make it easier to concentrate on the actual work out. YAY. I haven't made a post about the gym in months.. well none that were this dull anyway.

Being grounded sucks the fuzz.