Sunday, June 12, 2005

A weekend without

So. I took a break from visualizing the end of the world as I know it to send Med boy on his way, no doubt I am going to miss him. OK I confess, I cried.

This weekend was sort of different shades of blue.. Took the girl child to the Mall and dropped her off to buy a small pair of coasters joined by floss otherwise listed on the reciept as a "bikini". She is every bit the exhibitionist her daddy is.. THIS is so NOT a good thing.

Sweet guys keeping me company, who take time from their day to tell me I am gonna be fine, followed later by OUCH, ahem, other gifts from the LUSTY! -Who needs Manhunt lol. Well I almost got dressed to almost go to a club.

Funny thing when your emotions sneak off with some hot young Doctor while you aren't paying attention, I'm always so carefull, do they sell condoms for that sort of thing? They should. It occurs to me I may want love more than I thought I did.. now that is scary.

I have to work today, got a car going to show - it is not however going to be sticky like last night.. hehheheheh *sigh*