Tuesday, May 17, 2005

WOODeve

Ever feel like your life has been kidnapped by your dick?

Lately I feel like one giant flaming ball of horny. Yet - I am still holding back, like if I ever really let go I may never get a grip again. My Initiation on Manhunt lead to what can only be explained as a freakish pile of hunnies. IF I were to "meet" every one of them I could easily make up the full 25 years of straight in one year if all the right people died in the right order.

But that won't happen. I have no doubt been getting some but that would just be silly. I think I am way too old fashioned for that. Right? (Sinister smirk here)

I had a cute ghost from the past come back to bite my ass the other night. "T3", you'll recall was my 19 yr old Freddie Prize'esque encounter of the nubile kind. He has hit me up a dozen times since, and my blanket reply has been sorry I can't.

The other night he asked if I would meet him for coffee.. harmless enough. He continued by asking me to meet him in the music aisle at Meijers near my place which I found odd but given his penchant for rather bizarre meeting rituals I went along with it.

I get there - no him. I am standing there browsing the aisle and I notice a very pretty young girl, brunette, Very Rachel Weisz, in fact her twin. The girl stared holes in me, and just when I was sure she was going to ask me to marry her.. she was gone. "T3" never arrived.

It never occurred to me. I found out too late that "T3's" Girlfriend had hacked his AIM password, and in fact staged the whole meeting. SO last night had some rather unfortunate drama. I feel awful... sneaky bitch, kudos on the detective work.

It all unfolded while I was chatting with my long distance hawtie, and getting plastered with offers of criminal sex from Manhunt LOL! OI. Like an idiot I am trying to do the polite thing and answer all the pretty mens, and they kept trying to "Manhunt chat" me which for some reason kept causing fatal errors on this broken turd of a computer of mine. Loverboy , makes the astute observation I am over my head and says "Close the damned thing." LOL! Hahhahaha! A "Britney" moment later and no more crashes... he is so smart.

Before I did though.. I got a message from an old MAJOR crush of mine - the man who would be "R", a guy I wanted in the worst way, who I accidentally sent a link to my old blog which apparently scared him off. He blew me off back then, shut me down. I was so mortified I shut down my blog.

Last night he was all about me. I felt oddly validated for a second, every other word in his email was "sexy" and "Hot" - then I felt elated at the prospect of another chance.. then at last my self respect kicked in as did the idea I will leave him twisting like he did me. What can I say maybe there is some jilted bitch in me after all.

I went back to the chat screen with the real guy in it..