Monday, May 16, 2005


MonGAY morning.

After a splendid weekend spent with my daughter and her entourage (8 giigling teen girls) I spent much of the time hiding in my room.. hey, they actually expected me to COOK.

An online honey directed me to view a profile on Manhunt LOL - dang nobody tells me these things??!! I open an account and vioalla! I systematically begin saying hi to every horny gay boy, boi, man, and pig in SE Michigan. Lord.

The pic above is one of only 2 visible in my profile.. I took it to further corrupt the virtue of my Crunch who gives me the sweetest gift every day.. that smile on my face. Dammit Marc I will totally be making you pay for my botox injections should I suddenly require them.

Truth is perhaps the very thing that kept me youthfull is the fact I have done so little smiling. I do it alot more these days. Should I worry? Nah.

Well not to miss the opportunity to post yet another compliment fishing expedition - shuddup.. this is the other "public" pic I've learned it is hard to smile and flex my abs.. how odd.