Sunday, February 27, 2005

I am stupified.

This past week has been quite simply insane. It's as though someone turned on a big neon GAY AND AVAILABLE sign over my head.. like all the sudden they get me. Not sure what happened but damned if I am not enjoying it. Today at the gym, a cute guy named Christopher, with whom I have been playing eye tag for weeks walked up and introduced himself.. yowza. Then tonight while shopping I was getting cruised by the cutest young guy.. and yeah this one I know was young. *sigh* I can't wait to hit the clubs around here - at least then I will be semi sure I won't go to jail right? March 9th can't get here quick enough.

Today the Architect hit me up on AIM again, apologising and insisting we need to meet. Hmm. Then within 5 minutes of his logging off T3 hits me up too. I don't know what to make of this.

I am going to patch again tonight.. I really want to quit smoking and now that the troll is at least at arms length, I may even get past the stress.

Say a prayer.