Friday, February 25, 2005

The hook up Part II

I've been rewinding yesterdays events in my head all day.. I think perhaps I am not only naive, but all too trusting - and yes perhaps a tad too wreckless. OK, I am an idiot.

The hook, or the Gay. com follies.
The Architect was supposed to have met me the day before yesterday, and was a no show. Keep in mind I have never seen anything other than a few pictures which had his face very obscured. At the scene of our rendezvous yesterday (Starbucks), there was a silver Audi A4 parked curbside just outside the window I was seated near. The Architect drives an A4. As I sat there yesterday waiting for him my eyes were on that car almost the entire time.. well that and T3. I missed the person getting in the A4, probably while I was flirting with T3, but as it backed into the car behind it I did notice it was definitely a female behind the wheel.

T3 left Starbucks after the A4 hit and ran - yet at least 10 minutes before I left Starbucks.. and he was just pulling out as I left? This guy was pretty, and sweet, but in no way would you ever guess he would pursue a perfect stranger that he did not KNOW was gay to tell him he was hot.. call it a hunch, based on the fact he seemed to be shitting himself that I said yes, and the fear his girlfriend might find out.

Now, let me do a little inspector Clouseau. Horny little gay teen cruises Gay.com, finds me - AIM's me and strikes up a convo as the Architect. As our conversations progress he sends me pics, face obscured - perhaps the ill gotten gains of another quest he is pursuing. He is not sure whether I am for real - so he hatches a scheme to get a closer look without having to commit. For whatever reason (cold feet?) he blows me off for our first meeting - or did he? He could have been there - I wasn't looking for the vehicle he wound up driving, although my money says something went wrong with plan one, perhaps the girlfriend.

Anyway - he sets the second meeting to coincide with a date of sorts with his girlfriend and perhaps friends, The girlfriend who happens to drive the A4, (In all probability her dad's, who actually IS an architect?) He meets her at Panera Bread next door at 4:30, I arrive at Starbucks at 4:45. He excuses himself and tells her he has some studying to do, and wants a crappachino and quiet, leaves her with their friends and comes next door to get a good look at me.

He decides he wants me, his eyes were popping the second he sat down - it was really sweet, he already knows I am Gay and looking his way. Not willing to just let me amble off.. those jeans have never failed, He follows me, flirting his ass off all the way. I did exactly what he hoped I would do.

I don't know whether I should be pissed or flattered. At this point I am leaning towards the latter. At the worst, he did what I might have done at his age if I were in fear that the guy I was meeting was hiding some serious age related flaws. At best? If there were any they didn't bother him AND for a day.. OK 11 hours, he handed me a bloody glorious fantasy.

Reality set in when he hit me up on AIM this morning.. I had added him, but I had never told him what my screen name was LOL! The little bugger hit me up without ever even asking if it was me. I guess it is sort of sweet.. in a "Mrs. Robinson" sort of way. Oh GOD.

He wanted to come and play this morning.. it took everything I had to say no. I asked if he were available over the weekend, and he said no - he was headed for Chicago. Then, he asks if I go to any clubs here.. seems his girlfriend likes clubbing at gay bars, and he asks me to ignore him should we ever meet at one.. Hmm. I am intrigued.

The dilemma. He is definitely into me, and it's a twisted thing but I am into him too.. do I do the "adult" thing and shut this down, or do I go the scantless route and play through..

This is what the comments section is here for - don't be bashful.