Saturday, August 20, 2005

When the Hunter becomes the Hunted.
"N" - or my married hottie.. not to be confused with "N" my X lol. Shuddup.
Anyho - "N" calls me the other day.. see the backstory with him is that he was already involved with another guy (another total hottie) that involved an impossible situation.. one more challenged in moral principle than anything. But still, one that would allow him the luxury of keeping his wife and kids, and having his man on the side. Given the fact that he and I have merely exchanged pics and emails, spoken on the phone.. you wouldn't think the attachment would be huge. But still there was something about him.

His dilemma was put to an end by choice and the two of them were over.. but then his x lover made an impassioned plea, followed by some artfull professional manipulation that will place him in the same city/hotel/presumably bed, next week. He called me for advice.. not easy to give when I had my own desires and agenda with him. But damned if I didn't set them aside.

You see real love is very hard to find.. nobody knows this better than I do. As much as I wanted to give him a tumble - he really had already given his heart and I knew it. I've lived long enough to know that love is a precious thing and it won't always come to you on your terms, there may be tolls that are paid to hold onto it.

Good luck sweet man.. be happy. I'll be thinking of you.

I cancelled plans to attend a White Party last night in A2, just wasn't in the party mood. Enter Rich guy - "RG". The man is 50 and self described as very good looking yet no pic. He shoots me a message saying he can "well afford" to bring me to him.. OK so I figure this is my X, this is so the kind of shit she would pull. I write him back telling him as much.. he persists he is not and fires me his phone number which I sit on till the next day. I call him and he seemed nice enough, although the fact that he screwed a well known designer in the basement of "54" made it into the conversation, which I have to say I really didn't need to know.

He invites me to a party at 555, a high end high rise in Birmingham. I accept the invitation and I was supposed to call him back. That afternoon after getting rear ended by an Arab Princess in a 3 day old Z4, waiting for the tow truck to arrive to pry our vehicles apart, necessitating the cancellation of yet another date with a sweet guy I really wanted to meet. I reconsidered the entire thing with "RG".

While standing in the rain, because the 17 year old princess got out of her car and was about to get hit whilst trying to see the damage, I got out of mine to usher the dizzy bitch back to her seat, and managed to lock myself out of my truck with my cellphone and keys inside it. *sigh* It occurs to me "RG" wants something I may not be ready to give.. I think everyone secretly wants that "Pretty Woman" ending, but I just sent him my regrets, something I seem to do a lot lately. Maybe I think too much.

I've been chatting with lot of hotties online .. seemingly I would have no life at all if not for this computer. Something in me won't let me stop running.

I spend way too much time on Manhunt. Shuddup.