Monday, April 25, 2005

My give a shit is broken

It's Monday and I am late hell for work again . I will have an argument with Satan (my boss) again this morning, but this one will be different. For nearly 2 years I have waited patiently for this ass hat to put together my new facility.. I got moved in on Thursday, and still no heat or running water, and no sign of the equiptment on my list.. color me pissed.

SO. While I do feel some level of responsibility to complete the half million dollar albatross I am currently doing for him - it does not extend to the degree I am willing to drive a block to relieve myself.

My X has at last been put at a distance, the court date resolved that she will attend anger management classes, get psychological counseling(ha), make restitution - IE pay for the damages to my truck and the restaurant, and will be placed on probation for an undetermined period of time in exchange for my cooperation in dropping the charges down to misdemeanor assault.

She showed up in court looking positively old and fat, on the arm of her boss.. my daughter is right he does look just like Ned Flanders from the Simpsons. What a dork. She cut me an evil grin on the way into court.. very Glenn Close...yikes! For a second it made me want to rescind the deal and have her ass locked up. But this is the end with her.. I've not had the curse of vindictiveness yet and I don't want to start now.. it would require dedication of time I want to invest in other men.. I mean places.

I'm feeling stronger, and ya'll have been here with me propping me up when I am down - I'm humbled and grateful, and proud that you make me part of your world.