Sunday, July 17, 2005

Selling ones soul.
In the midst of my despair,I sold my soul back to Satan.. knowing I will hate myself for it later. Given my options it was the least of the evils. I am now his personal toy, to torture and confound with random acts of stupidity for the next several months. Just shoot me.. do it now. I hate this. No really.

On the up side I am guaranteed a cool place in hell.

I'm trying to keep up on my links, this week - traveling at the speed of light.. I'ts Miss Yaz! Angelina Jolie meets Salma Hayek! Seriously. I have ratted out all the sweet straight boys, who are all going to be acting like retards until they are at least 35. She has your ID.. when she comes your way just surrender.

My X has been really jammin me up lately.. I think I liked it better when she was hostile.. at least I had a view I could trust then. Leopards don't change their spots, all this sudden nice on her part makes me very uneasy. I've given Yaz advice that I should be taking.. always ALWAYS trust your insticts. My insticts are telling me I am being manipulated, and that there is something very dark afoot. I'm feeling like a puppet right now.